It is the function of the Project Manager to supervise and coordinate the project organization in order to complete the work on time, within budget and to the quality specified. It is also the responsibility of the Project Manager to serve as Palace Construction’s representative on the Owner-Architect-Palace team. In the performance of this function, the Project Manager is responsible to protect and promote the interest of Palace in all matters, develop a strategy to assure that all Project Measures are obtained throughout the project and to take actions as required to satisfy Palace Construction’s company goals.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Advanced education in construction/project management, business, engineering or related field.
- Capable of handling up to $40M in budgeted projects while simultaneously developing an additional $40M in future projects.
- Experience in directing all phases of multiple projects from idea generation to operation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high quality themed architecture and complex construction.
- In-depth knowledge of strategic project and business planning.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated capabilities of high ethical and value driven standards.
- Sound leadership characteristics.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to understand and convey the sensitivities and philosophies of the Company and its management.
- Flexible team player with the ability to step in and out of leadership roles as the situation dictates.
- Palace is a Drug Free Workplace – Urine test required
- Background check will be conducted
- Positive attitude