We are looking for a Project Superintendent to supervise the field construction of projects, including their organization, planning and scheduling, in order to complete work on time, within the budget and the quality specified. In the performance of this function, the Project Superintendent is responsible to protect and promote the interests of Palace Construction in all matters and to take actions, as required, to satisfy those responsibilities.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. Superintendent experience of multiple projects ranging from $1MM to $25MM
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills, negotiation skills, and administration skills
- Ability to generate and forecast construction schedules
- Knowledge of basic computer skills in Windows
- Capable of assisting with budgets
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to manage people
- Blue print review and interpretation
- Contractors license, construction courses
- Good knowledge of computer scheduling programs
- Palace is a Drug Free Workplace – Urine test required
- Background check will be conducted
- Positive attitude