We are looking for a fully trained and fully competent construction professional capable of executing the duties of foreman for assigned jobs of any magnitude including interface with customers, project managers, division and corporate management. Responsible for overseeing the job from start to finish. Plans, directs and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters. Works under the direction of supervising personnel for the achievement of division and corporate goals.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Strong understanding of the construction processes with 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Strong customer relations skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good self-management skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong attention to details
- A team builder while being team-oriented
- Exercise an appropriate level of leadership
- Able to make sound decisions, appropriate for this level
- Palace is a Drug Free Workplace – Urine test required
- Background check will be conducted
- Positive attitude