We are looking for laborers to perform manual labor for grounds or building construction. This is an entry-level, unskilled position. This classification typically reports to the Superintendent or Job Foreman.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Performs construction demolition using jackhammer
- Core drills through brick, block and concrete
- Saws concrete
- Digs trenches or pits
- Patches asphalt streets
- Places and picks up barricades
- Drives a truck and unloads materials and equipment at job site
- Provides labor for other trades
- Installs campus signage and fencing
- Cleans shop and job site
- Sandblasts and removes graffiti